All of us at the Sites For Sheriff 2016 campaign appreciate any and all help that you, the public, can give. Whether it is volunteering to help out at events or by hanging signs in your yard, anything you can lend a hand to can go a long way. Even by donating money to the Sites For Sheriff Campaign goes a tremendously long way to help reach our goal of electing Ben Sites to the Franklin County Sheriff’s Office. If you would like to donate money you can do so by using any of the following methods:
- Donate to the Sites for Sheriff 2016 Go Fund Me Page. This is the easiest method to donate and you can donate via credit card or electronic bank transfer.
- You can also donate by writing a check. Please use the following information and guidelines when you are writing out a check
- Checks should be written out to either Friends of Sites for Sheriff or to Ben Sites
- Checks should be mailed to 1940 Quigley Drive Chambersburg, PA 17202
- Any donation over $50 must include your name and address
- Any donation over $250 must include your name, address, and your occupation
If you would like to volunteer to help the Sites For Sheriff 2016 campaign, please go to our Volunteer page and fill out the form and please check the appropriate box.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at SitesForSheriff@Gmail.com